Duployan; "OCR misfiling"; Soundex and babelfish(es)

vincent yann janilta at YAHOO.FR
Mon Feb 14 08:30:01 UTC 2005

Hello !

Just a word on the 'Jeun(e)' form. Le Jeune is indeed
a common surname, probably originating in the same way
as Young in English (to make a distinction eg among
brothers).
Without the e, Jeun has a different  sound and meaning
: fasting, with an empty stomach (for a health exam).
I thus think the Jeun form is clearly a misspelling.

Have a nice day, Yann

<http://www.stenographie.ch/stenographie_integrale.pdf>).