Chinuk Wawa Lu'lu / Chinook Gathering 2005 INFORMATION

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Feb 22 17:42:51 UTC 2005

Naika tlus siks,

Here is information to answer a couple of your questions.

-- Lodging will be available.  Less expensive and much closer to the
Gathering than any commercial alternative.  We should reserve a block of
rooms in UVic conference housing (a.k.a. our dormitories).  This takes
money, so PLEASE EMAIL ME <ddr11 at columbia dot edu> if you'll want a
room there.  Let me know HOW MANY ROOMS you'll be wanting.

-- We plan to have a souvenir T-shirt for each registered participant,
with Chinook Wawa written on it and a picture of one of the infamous UVic
rabbits.  So BE SURE TO REGISTER ONLINE at www.adisoft-inc.com/lulu/, and
enter your shirt size.  If you plan on (buying) more shirts, let us know
sizes for those too.

-- The conference registration fee, payable when you arrive here, is
planned to be just $25 Canadian.  (Elders and UVic students will have free
admission, as a condition of our meeting on campus.)  If the registration
fee changes, I pledge that it will be a reduction, not an increase.

-- If you would like to lead a session at the Gathering, please email your
idea to me <ddr11 at columbia dot edu>.  Our program is getting better
every week.

Thanks!

--Dave R., for the committee