Transcription of ACA's handwritten note

Jeffrey Kopp jeffreykopp at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 1 08:26:37 UTC 2005

Great work, I was mostly certain of only the first two lines. (I can read
attorney scratching, but they don't use nib pens any more. The red erasable
ballpoint that young women attorneys seem fond of is pretty bad, though.)

Aha, so we still have a mystery as to the source of this lexicon. It does
differ from the usuals.