Audio-visual equipment at Chinuk Lu'lu 2005

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue May 31 17:45:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

For those of you who will be presenting at the Chinook Jargon Workshop,
we'll have the following a/v capabilities:

-An overhead projector

-A TV with videotape & DVD players

-A dry-erase board (we think it's magnetic too)

There's "no PowerPoint" or other computer hookup available, I'm told.

Also I'll gladly bring a cassette/CD player if anyone wants to play audio.

Cheers,

--Dave R.