Fwd: Re: Two forms of Chinook Jargon

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 1 15:26:54 UTC 2006

I received this message from Dave Robertson, but since it seems that it was intended to be sent to Duane Pasco and/or to the Chinook List, I suppose that I'm not wrong to forward it to the List.

  Dave Robertson wrote:

  Hear, hear.  Let me add my two cents.  It's great to have you join the
list, Duane, because your materials have taught so many of our members.
As things stand right now, your "Tenas Wawa" and "Klahowya" are just about
the best readily available learning materials for Jargon.  Your personal
experience with the language adds authority where almost all of us feel
unsure about what's good Jargon and what's not.  Welcome!

--Dave R