kakupus-kakwa

cairoi cairoi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 25 18:42:58 UTC 2006

Hius kloshe, nika-kumtux kakwa mika-monk-chum-paper.  "Kakupus-kakwa"
mitlite ikt-kwutl-wawa (contraction) spose "kakwa-spose-kakwa" (as if so,
virtually) Kahta kloshe kahta mesika wawa kakwa!

Hius Mahsie

PS Sick nika tomtom ukuk howkwutl-nika-monk-chum-paper kakwa Shawash-
illahe-chinook-wawa (GrandRonde).  Nika-dret-tiki nika-monk-chum-paper
kakwa.  Kah nika-trap ikt-chum-paper kah mitlite kanaway Shawash-illahe-
chinook-wawa? (dictionary)

Kinchotch-wawa:

That's great, I understand what you've written.  "Kakupus-kakwa" is a
contraction for "kakwa-spose-kakwa" (as if so, virtually) What a great way
you have of expressing that!

Thanks so much

PS I'm sorry I can't write in Granderonde wawa.  I'd really like to.
Where can I get a glossary of Granderonde words?