Problem Ideas (for me)

cairoi cairoi at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 28 14:16:13 UTC 2006

I'm probably a bit slower than most but I've been grappling with how to
express a couple of ideas.  Recently learning the ingenious use of Kakupus
has inspired me to put them to the list.  Maybe some people have solutions
none of these feel quite right to me:

Test / Try / Prove :  I've tried "nanitch-spose" (see if)
Show : I've tried "mumook-nanitch" (make see)
Mean as is Ca veux dire : I've tried "tiki-wawa" (want to say)

I've never found support for any of my attempts in dictionaries or texts.
I'm sure there must be some great ways of saying these things.