Donating to CHINOOK list

Dave Robertson ddr11 at UVIC.CA
Wed Apr 11 19:22:22 UTC 2007

There, I think that subject line is more to the point.

I'm repeating the information on how to donate money to LINGUISTlist,
which is the host of the CHINOOK list.

They'll give you a nice t-shirt (their "baby linguist" shirt is still in
the family)...or other premium.

This is your one opportunity per year to support CHINOOK, other than by
subscribing.

Thanks for reading the message below!

--Dave R.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 20:12:29 -0700, ddr11 <ddr11 at uvic.ca> wrote:

>Dear CHINOOK members, please consider the appeal below from our kind
>sponsors at LINGUISTlist.  Many thanks for your continued support!  --
>Dave R.

to the sender of a message, click 'REPLY'.  Hayu masi!