Chilcotin CJ-English mix, from another source

John Lutz jlutz at UVIC.CA
Mon Jun 4 04:11:14 UTC 2007

Hi Dave,

There is a new history, just fresh of the press of the Chilcotin Plateau
in William Turkel, The Archive of Place: Unearthing the Pasts of the
Chilcotin Plateau, which is really the first scholarly history. There
are several "pioneer histories" by the Witte sisters, Vera Bonner and
others, and a critique of the pioneer histories in Elizabeth Furniss,
The Burden of History.

As for Henry Alexis, "Me kipem" I think is " me keep him" here.

John