Raven's Brew: Shut up & drink the coffee

Dave Robertson ddr11 at UVIC.CA
Thu May 3 19:01:06 UTC 2007

[The message below is from Tina Wynecoop.  Nice find!  --  Dave R.]

I meant to mention that while in Nelson, BC. attending the re-opening
of the museum last fall, I was shopping for some good coffee and found a
package of this:

Raven's Brew
Kaupy Kahkwa Koosah"   (coffe like heaven")  Skookum
Halo wawa, muckamuck kaupy.  (Shut up and drink the coffee)

www.ravensbrew.com
Ketchikan, Ak

1-800-917-2836