Indian CJ pronunciation sources and a few words

Anthony Grant Granta at EDGEHILL.AC.UK
Thu Oct 4 14:58:34 UTC 2007

Henry:  Great!  This is much better - thanks!

Anthony

>>> <hzenk at PDX.EDU> 10/03/07 2:38 am >>>
Anthony,

I've gotten the blank brown page too, when the computer I was using
didn't have whatever razzle-dazzle application it has to have to
access the virtual gallery.  I think the entry page

http://www.grandronde.org/culture

tells what you need.  (I've been behind on my emails, so only now
opened yours.  Maybe you've already figure it out.)  Henry