Fwd: The identity of your "Mystery Dictionary"

Jeffrey Kopp jeffreykopp at ATT.NET
Sat Oct 27 07:00:35 UTC 2007

Thanks to Mike Curry of Aberdeen for identifying the "Mystery Dictionary," which I received a coverless copy of to identify four years ago. I'd put a scan of up it on my Web site with a plea for assistance. See fifth entry on http://chinookjargon.home.att.net/dictnote.htm, and new note down at http://chinookjargon.home.att.net/dictnote.htm#coombs

P.S. While working on that page, I noticed Leanne's marvelous page o' online texts links has moved from where I'd linked. For those who might not have already located it, it's parked in her blog at http://www.timetemple.com/index.php?id=4 while she revamps her site.

Regards,

Jeff