still speakers?

Yakima Belle yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 26 11:30:14 UTC 2008

LaXayam Scott!

Naika kopet kumtux wekt sitkum uk yiem; naika kumtux
cultus moxt munk puk-puk. Ikt yaka eena; klonas moxt
yaka solleks nenamooks (attempting to say "badger").

I've forgotten most of the story; all I remember is
that two animals were having a fight. One was beaver;
maybe the other was badger.

Anyhoo, anyone have the words for "badger" and
"dizzy"?

Does "tenino" mean valley?

And is there a central vocabulary list for all the
wonderful words that have been popping up here?