"Hyakem": yearbook of Central Washington University

Jim Holton jim at RJHOLTON.COM
Mon Apr 20 21:18:31 UTC 2009

Here's an attachment with an explanation of the name from the 1922 issue
of the yearbook.  It is from CJ.  It is a made-up word of  "hyak" plus
"yeim" to give a  meaning of "quick to tell", Rgds, Jim