2008 article on CJ

David Lewis David.Lewis at GRANDRONDE.ORG
Sat Feb 7 19:52:26 UTC 2009

I found it, its a book, and available on Amazon for $165.00. There are no libraries in Oregon or Washington who have the book, it is available through Worldcat. I could order the book through Worldcat and copy the chapter for everyone. it is available at:
US,AL	UNIV OF ALABAMA	ALM
US,AZ	ARIZONA STATE UNIV	AZS
US,CA	ALIBRIS	ALBRS
US,CA	STANFORD UNIV LIBR	STF
US,CA	UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY	CUY
US,CA	UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE	CUI
US,CA	UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO	CUS
US,CO	UNIV OF COLORADO AT BOULDER	COD
US,CT	YALE UNIV LIBR	YUS
US,DC	GEORGETOWN UNIV	DGU
US,DC	LIBRARY OF CONGRESS	DLC
US,FL	FLORIDA A&M UNIV	FCM
US,FL	UNIV OF FLORIDA	FUG
US,FL	UNIV OF S FLORIDA	FHM
US,GA	EMORY UNIV	EMU
US,GA	UNIV OF GEORGIA	GUA
US,IA	IOWA STATE UNIV	IWA
US,IA	UNIV OF IOWA LIBR	NUI
US,IL	UNIV OF CHICAGO	CGU
US,IL	UNIV OF ILLINOIS	UIU
US,IL	UNIV OF ILLINOIS AT SPRINGFIELD	IAS
US,KS	UNIV OF KANSAS	KKU
US,MA	HARVARD UNIV, HARVARD COL LIBR	HLS
US,MA	MASSACHUSETTS INST OF TECH	MYG
US,MI	UNIV OF MICHIGAN LIBR	EYM
US,MS	MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIV	MFM
US,NC	BAKER & TAYLOR INC TECH SERV & PROD DEV	BTCTA
US,NC	NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIV	NRC
US,NH	DARTMOUTH COL	DRB
US,NH	YBP LIBRARY SERVICES	YDX
US,NJ	PRINCETON UNIV	PUL
US,NV	UNIV OF NEVADA, RENO	NNY
US,NY	CORNELL UNIV	COO
US,NY	NEW YORK PUB LIBR RES LIBR	NYP
US,NY	NEW YORK UNIV	ZYU
US,NY	SUNY AT ALBANY	NAM
US,NY	SUNY AT BUFFALO	BUF
US,OH	BAKER & TAYLOR	BAKER
US,OH	CASE WESTERN RSV UNIV	CWR
US,OH	OHIO STATE UNIV, THE	OSU
US,OK	UNIV OF OKLAHOMA	OKU
US,PA	UNIV OF PENNSYLVANIA	PAU
US,TX	BAYLOR UNIV	IYU
US,TX	RICE UNIV, FONDREN LIBR	RCE
US,TX	TEXAS A&M UNIV	TXA
US,TX	UNIV OF TEXAS AT ARLINGTON	IUA
US,TX	UNIV OF TEXAS AT EL PASO	TXU
US,TX	UNIV OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO	TXJ
US,WI	MARQUETTE UNIV RAYNOR MEMORIAL LIBR	GZQ
US,WI	UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, GEN LIBR SYS	GZM
CA,AB	UNIV OF ALBERTA	UAB
CA,BC	SIMON FRASER UNIV	SFB
CA,NL	MEMORIAL UNIV/NEWFOUNDLAND, ELIZABETH II	QE2
CA,ON	COUTTS LIBR SERV	CDX
CA,ON	UNIV OF OTTAWA	OTZ
CA,ON	UNIV OF TORONTO ROBARTS LIBRARY	UTO
CA,ON	YORK UNIV LIBR	YOU
CA,QC	UNIV DE MONTREAL	MUQ
Germany	HARRASSOWITZ	OHX
Hong Kong	CHINESE UNIV OF HONG KONG	CVU