Call for Papers: Images and Communities

joshua raclaw Joshua.Raclaw at COLORADO.EDU
Sun Oct 30 18:14:52 UTC 2005

i couldn't find a website, and i googled it twice.  i think the best bet would
be to email one of the abstract solicitors.

joshua

Joshua Raclaw - MA student
Department of Linguistics
University of Colorado at Boulder
http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~raclaw/

Quoting Lauren Squires <squires at VIRGINIA.EDU>:

* This sounds awesome; is there a website for the conference? I don't see one
* and a quick Googling got me nothing.
*
* thx
* LS