Fwd: Project on blogs

Lauren M. Squires lauren.squires at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 01:23:16 UTC 2007

Inquiry made to SocioCMC's email...maybe someone can help? I'm not
sure I'm entirely clear what she's asking for, though. -Lauren

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kellysm123 at aol.com <Kellysm123 at aol.com>
Date: Apr 24, 2007 10:06 AM
Subject: Project on blogs
To: sociocmc at gmail.com

Hello,

Im doing a project on the use of language and gender in online blogs.

I am having a few problems collecting data for this project, because
obviously the blog need to be of some substantial length and i will
carrying out a linguistic analysis on them, such as the use of
intensifers, evaluative devices, use of pronouns.

I will be using feminist stylistics and conversational analysis to
analyse the blogs. There are a hundred and one websites out there. I
need some help in pinpointing the right place where i can find a blog
that will give me a lot to say in my project.

I dont know if anyone could help me out here or offer a solution.

Sarra