Corpora: ELT teaching materials

Christopher Tribble ctribble at sri.lanka.net
Wed Feb 23 16:43:30 UTC 2000

Dear David -- also check out Mike Barlow's corpus page +
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~barlow/corpus.html + IATEFL CALL Review (contact
Gary Mottram Gary at Motteram.demon.co.uk for more information). My home page
has some ideas too.

Bestest

Chris Tribble
--
		Dr Christopher Tribble
Sri Lanka	21 Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 7
E-mail		ctribble at sri.lanka.net
Home Page	http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Christopher_Tribble