Corpora: corpora containing business texts

Ruslan Mitkov R.Mitkov at wlv.ac.uk
Tue Jun 6 13:43:18 UTC 2000

May I suggest you look at the recently produced
Wolverhampton Corpus of Business English
containing around 10 million words.
This project was presented at last week's
Language Resources and Evaluation Conference
(LREC) in Athens.

The corpus was produced with ELRA funding
by the Research Group in Computational
Linguistics of the University of Wolverhampton
and is currently distributed by ELRA.

Please contact for more information
Ramesh Krishnamurthy <in6052 at wlv.ac.uk>
(University of Wolverhampton)
or
Jeff Allen <jeff at elda.fr>
(European Language Resources Association (ELRA))

Ruslan Mitkov