Corpora: programming languages for statistical language learning

M M Van Zaanen menno at scs.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 09:18:48 UTC 2000

Hello John,

I, myself prefer to use Python. This is a free programming language, which
works on several platforms (including windows, unix and mac os). It is
interpreted (so it is slightly slower than C or C++), but it is very easy
to use and to learn. Furthermore, it is possible to link C code with it.

It can be found at:
http://www.python.org

Menno

PS this language can be used for other stuff as well :)