Corpora: Collaborative effort

John Milton lcjohn at ust.hk
Sat Jun 10 14:22:55 UTC 2000

It might save a lot of time and aggravation to collaborative on a project
that has already achieved some of these goals, such as Wordnet. I get the
impression that they'd welcome such collaboration. What's needed is an
interface design that would allow collaborators to add / modify
definitions and examples. Of course, a lot more info could be added as
well (e.g., linking to translations in various languages etc. I've been
trying a little half-heartedly to develop a better Chinese-English
glossary through such collaborative means:
http://home-cgi.ust.hk/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~autolang/dict.cgi

John Milton
lcjohn at ust.hk