Corpora: on-line syllable dictionaries

Pete Whitelock pete at sharp.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 12:03:35 UTC 2000

The MRC Psycholinguistic Dictionary has syllabification information and
as far as I know is in the public domain. If you can't find it let me
know.

Pete

--
E-mail: pete at sharp.co.uk          \ Pete Whitelock
 Internet: http://www.sharp.co.uk  \ Sharp Laboratories of Europe Ltd

The Law of Detail: Nothing is so simple that there is not a stupid way
to do it.