Corpora: Fwd: Workshop for ITS2000

Gregory Aist aist+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 16 17:11:34 UTC 2000

Excerpts from mail: 16-Mar-100 Fwd: Workshop for ITS2000 by Jack
Mostow at cs.cmu.edu
>>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:27:06 -0500
>>From: Joseph Beck  <beck at cs.umass.edu>
>>Subject: Workshop for ITS2000
>>To: "Aroyo, L.M. (EDTE)"  <L.M.Aroyo at edte.utwente.nl>,
>>        "Jon A. Elorriaga"  <jipelarj at sc.ehu.es>,
>>        "Joseph E. Beck"  <beck at cs.umass.edu>,
>>        "Katkov V."  <KATKOV at newman.bas-net.by>,
>>        "Khanh P. Bui"  <kbui at gmu.edu>,
>>        "Prof.Giorgio Casadei"  <casadei at cs.unibo.it>,
>>        "Sidi O. Soueina"  <sidi at cit.ics.saitama-u.ac.jp>,
>>        aimeur at IRO.UMontreal.CA, beck  <beck at freya.cs.umass.edu>,
>>        Brent Martin  <bim20 at student.canterbury.ac.nz>,
>>        Claude Frasson  <frasson at IRO.UMontreal.CA>,
>>        Erica Melis  <melis at ags.uni-sb.de>, Gheorghe Tecuci  <tecuci at gmu.edu>
>,
>>        Jack Mostow  <mostow at cs.cmu.edu>, Ken Koedinger  <koedinger at cmu.edu>,
>
>>        Michelle Martin  <martimic at IRO.UMontreal.CA>, sowmya_at_shai at shai.com
>,
>>        Tanja Mitrovic  <tanja at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz>,
>>        Vadim Stefanuk  <stefanuk at iitp.ru>
>>
>>You probably got the message that the deadline for workshop
>>papers for ITS2000 has been extended to March 22.  This is good.
>>We've had a reasonable response for people interested in attending the
>>workshop, even a good number of people willing to organize it.
>>Now all we need are people willing to write papers ;-)
>>
>>Seriously, there is a shortage of submissions for the workshop (so
>>far, we have 3).  This is an interesting research area, and I'd
>>hate to have the workshop cancelled for lack of response.  So,
>>if you have some interesting results/architecture ideas/analysis,
>>consider writing it up.  If you know someone else who is doing
>>relevant work, please pass the CFP along.
>>
>>Thanks, and hope to see you at the workshop.
>>
>>--------------------------------------------------------
>>Joseph Beck
>>beck at cs.umass.edu; http://www.cs.umass.edu/~beck
>>Center for Knowledge Communication
>>Computer Science Department
>>University of Massachusetts, Amherst 01003

Gregory Aist, aist at cs.cmu.edu       Ph.D. student, LTI, Carnegie Mellon
Project LISTEN: kids read, computer listens. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~listen
Postal:  LTI, CMU / 5000 Forbes Ave. / Pittsburgh PA 15213-3720 USA
Office: 4215 Newell-Simon Hall   Fax: 412 268 6436  Voice: 412 268 5726