Corpora: Help please - downloading text from the Web

Mark Lewellen lewellen at erols.com
Mon Mar 27 20:56:28 UTC 2000

Also, the Perl modules LWP, HTML, and URI provide tools for
downloading files off the web, processing them while they're
being downloaded, extracting hyperlinks and other functions.
I found this useful for repetitive site-specific tasks in which
I'd like to filter out some of the files being downloaded.

Mark Lewellen