Corpora: German corpus

R.Krishnamurthy in6052 at wlv.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 11:48:06 UTC 2000

Dear Christina

I don't know if you meant specifically "is there a German Learners
or non-native-speaker-German corpus" or just "are there any German
corpora?".

For German corpora in general, you could try:

1. Institut fuer deutsche Sprache (IdS), Mannheim:
http://www.ids-mannheim.de/kt/corpora.html

2. Michael Barlow's Corpus Linguistics page:
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~barlow/corpus.html

3. European Language Resources Association:
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html

4. Linguistic Data Consortium:
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu

Hope this helps.