Corpora: Corpra Categories

Linda Bawcom lbawcom at retemail.es
Tue May 2 21:08:45 UTC 2000

Dear  list members,

My sincerest gratitude for the very useful information regarding corpra
topics that was sent to me by: Miles Osborne, Chris Tribble, Chrisopher
Cieri, Ylva Berglund, Maria Wolters and Maria Halsningar (although
unfortunately I do not speak the language (German?) that it was written
in.
As a quick reference, the following links were suggested for anyone else
working along these lines::
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC98T25.html
 http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC99T37.html
 http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Projects/TDT
http://info.ox.ac.uk/bnc/
 http://info.ox.ac.uk/bnc/what/spok_design.html
Reuters agency text collections maintained by David Lewis.
Best wishes,
Linda

Again, thank you all very much for your input.
Linda Bawcom