Corpora: I.P.A.

Christopher Cieri ccieri at ldc.upenn.edu
Sun Oct 1 02:21:41 UTC 2000

Leo,

Also see: http://www.sil.org/computing/fonts/. The SIL IPA set for Windows
contains TrueType fonts that install at the operating system level and are
therefore available to any program that knows to look for them. This includes
Microsoft Word. I believe the SIL Macintosh fonts install similarly.

Chris

--
Christopher Cieri
Executive Director, Linguistic Data Consortium
mailto:Christopher.Cieri at ldc.upenn.edu
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu