Corpora: german word frequemcy list

Markus Schulze max at linguistik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Apr 3 09:34:43 UTC 2001

    W> good morning, i am looking for a word frequency list of
    W> standard german for language teaching purposes. actually, the
    W> most important 1000 words would do.

Dear Mr. Wiesheu,

at this URL

http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/LAPTDA/laptda.html

you'll find a frequency list for the representative LIMAS-corpus and
seven frequency lists for special domains (eletronic data processing,
geography, law, etc.).

You'll also find frequency lists for the intersections of these
corpora (called "n-Domänen-Listen).

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Best Regards
Markus Schulze

            Department   for  Computational Linguistics
            Markus Schulze
            Bismarckstr. 6      fon:  +49-9131-85-29252
            91054 Erlangen      fax:  +49-9131-85-29251
            Germany

            http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/~max/