Corpora: seeking help

aladdin kharabsheh alakh22 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:52:27 UTC 2001

 hi

i am aph.d student.i am doing my research in
translation in manchester.my study is a corpus-based
studies.

i need parallel corpora in computer science as i have
chosen the technical translation. my parallel corpora
should be english -arabic .

untill now i have not found any source from which i
can construct my corpora or texts, please , if you
know about any website  , organization...etc and
provide me with the neccessary information  to contact
them , i will be more than thankful

.N.B. in case you do not have any ides about  parallel
corpora , i am interested also in  building a
monolingual corpus in the same above mentioned field

thanks in advance for your help

my best regards