Corpora: Corpora in Language Teaching - a research bibliography

Chris Tribble ctribble at sri.lanka.net
Tue Apr 17 08:36:27 UTC 2001

As a tribute to Tim Johns (who retires from Birmingham University this year)
and as a service to the community, I've been trying to update and extend
Tim's invaluable DDL bibliography.  Many people have participated in this
process and I've now edited all the contributions.  We had some problem with
the web version we'd put up at LLT, so I've put everything into a an HTML
document that can be accessed at
http://members.tripod.com/ctribble/LLT/DDLBIB.htm.  I would be very grateful
for two kinds of help.

First, if you are likely to have entries in the bibliography, could you
check to see if they are correct? (I am aware that city information is
missing from many entries - as it was in Tim's original bibliography. I will
be adding this later).

Second, if you notice that articles or books that you think would be of
interest to anyone concerned with the use of corpora in language teaching
are missing from the list, it would be very helpful if you could send any
new references direct to me.

In both cases, the easiest way for me to add things to new titles or to
correct old ones will be if you enter them in this form
[http://members.tripod.com/ctribble/LLT/BIBenter.htm] and email it back to
me as an attachment.

Many thanks for your help.

Chris Tribble

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS ADDRESS ONLY (ctribble at sri.lanka.net)
--
		Dr Christopher Tribble
Sri Lanka	21 Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 7
E-mail		ctribble at sri.lanka.net
Home Page	http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Christopher_Tribble