Odp: Corpora: Chomsky and corpus linguistics

Tadeusz Piotrowski tadpiotr at plusnet.pl
Thu Apr 26 10:54:24 UTC 2001

I hope more people would like to know whether _Empirical Linguistics_ is
out? And who is the publisher?
Thank you.
Tadeusz Piotrowski
                                              mailing address
Department of English
Opole University                    Chrobrego 20
Oleska 48                              PL-55-020 Zorawina (Żórawina)
Opole
POLAND
              phone/fax (+48)71-3165847
              mobile (+48)607159263