Corpora: Looking for syntactically parsed corpora in English, French, and German

Rene.Valdes at lhsl.com Rene.Valdes at lhsl.com
Wed Aug 1 21:53:43 UTC 2001

Dear list members,

Our MT development group is trying to find syntactically parsed (and/or
annotated) corpora
in English, French, and German.  We do have (and are currently using) the
Penn Treebank
and would love to find some other such corpora in English, and particularly
any similarly
(or dissimilarly) parsed corpora in French and German.

Although the three language mentioned above are of primary interest to us
at this moment,
any information on parsed corpora in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese,
Japanese, Chinese,
Korean, and possibly other languages would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any and all responses,

René J. Valdés
Mendez, Inc.
San Diego, California
USA

PS.  Please ignore a previous nonsensical message from me that I mistakenly
sent to
         the list.