Corpora: Corpus of MA Theses

Przemyslaw KASZUBSKI przemka at elex.amu.edu.pl
Thu Jan 11 12:25:43 UTC 2001

Hello,

The Poznan University Department of Computer-assisted
English Linguistics is setting up a project whereby MA
theses, thus far collected and stored from diskettes
submitted by students is to be turned into a uniform
corpus base - to allow multiple access, reading as well as
corpus research. We're thinking of employing SGML (or
XML) standards. We do have some expertise but will be
very thankful to those researchers in the community who
can offer advice, refer us to like projects or URLs
containing relevant resources and information. Thank you
in advance.

All the best in the still relatively new Millenium to all the
Corporeans!

Przemek Kaszubski

Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
phone: +48 61 8293515