Corpora: British to American pronunciations

Nina Silverberg nsilverb at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Tue Jun 5 19:58:37 UTC 2001

Quite a while ago, I sent out a question to this list about whether anyone
knew of conversion rules for British to American pronunciations. I did not
receive many positive responses and the ones I did receive were not useful
for writing a computer program to make such conversions. If anyone is
interested in such a thing, it now exists. Please see the following web
page if you are interested:
http://astro.temple.edu/~jsmith02/pages/btoa.html

Nina B. Silverberg, Ph.D.                       Phone: (215) 707-3090
Center for Cognitive Neuroscience               Fax: (215) 707-7843
Department of Neurology
Temple University School of Medicine
3401 N. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19140