No subject

owner-corpora at lists.uib.no owner-corpora at lists.uib.no
Tue Jun 26 08:02:06 UTC 2001

Dear listers,
Sender: owner-corpora at lists.uib.no

When I first asked my question I had no idea it would be that controversial
! It certainly is shedding interesting light on what I might get out of my
corpus.

Still, the corpus is relatively small (300 000 words) TEI compliant and
CLAWS tagged (reminds you of something ?) and SARA seemed like the obvious
client.

So aside of the still developping thread, can anyone actually technically do
it (and please let me know how to!) ?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

JR

Jerome Richalot
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon
English/Electrical Engineering Coordinator

Tel (33) 472 436 168
Fax (33) 472 438 519