Corpora: Computational Linguistics journal 1991-1997 to sell/donate

Eleanor BATCHELDER eleanorb at human.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Mar 22 11:57:20 UTC 2001

So far I have had 20 responses to my advertisement.  Understandably,
most of the respondents want to receive the journals as donations,
and some very worthy persons and institutions have responded.
Other people, however, indicated a willingness to pay and I,
understandably I hope, would like to take advantage of the
market demand for these journals.

Among the would-be purchasers, the high bid is now $50 plus postage.
Does anyone want to raise it?

Thanks,
Eleanor Batchelder

PS  To others who may have similar runs of CL gathering dust,
take note that there are eager readers waiting for them!