Corpora: Corpus linguistics and cappuccino

Jem Clear jem at jemclear.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 12:45:38 UTC 2001

Hey! I've got a De Longhi espresso machine, just a couple of
years old, hardly used (the plastic cover on the water reservoir
is slightly cracked), in full working order. It's just
gathering dust in our kitchen right now. I wonder if anyone
would like to make a bid for it. Bids in $US please, and
let's start the bidding at $5.50 (plus P&P) shall we?

(Oh, I've also got a tennis racquet I never use these days,
and a few old copies of National Geographic June 1973 thru
April 1975 which might be work a few bucks...)

Jem

29 School Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9TF, UK
Tel & Fax: +44 (0)121 689 3637
Email:     jem at jemclear.co.uk
Web:       www.englishexpert.co.uk