Corpora: authentic dialogues in business settings

olha yashenkova oyashe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 10:58:30 UTC 2001

Dear corpora list,

I teach Business English at Kyiv Shevchenko
University, and I am currently researching
face-to-face business communication. I am now in the
process of collecting samples of authentic dialogues
in American/British English in various business
settings.

I wonder if you might know of any corpora that include
transcriptions of business conversations in (spoken)
English, that I could use in my research. If you do, I
would be very grateful if you could pass them on.

Thank you for your time in reading this query.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Olha Yashenkova
oyashe at yahoo.com