Corpora: Looking for papers

Fuchun Peng f3peng at logos.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 11 00:59:41 UTC 2001

hi,

I am looking for the following papers, could you please send me a
electronic copy if you happen to have one? I can not get it locally.

Sun Maosong, Shen Dayang, and Huang Changning,
Cseg & tag1.0: A Practical Word Segmenter and POS Tagger for Chinese
Texts,
Fifth Conference on Applied Natural Language Processing,
Washington, DC. USA, pp.119-126, 1997.3.31-4.3

Tom B.Y.Lai, Sun Maosong,, Benjamin K. Tsou, S. Caesar Lun,
Chinese Word Segmentation and Part-of-Speech Tagging in One Step,
Proceedings of Rocling X International Conference 1997
Research on Computational Linguistics, Taipei, Taiwan, China, August
22-24, pp.229-236, 1997.

Thanks very much

Fuchun
 Fuchun Peng
 Computer Science Department, University of Waterloo
 Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G1
 1-519-888-4567 ext 3478
 f3peng at ai.uwaterloo.ca