Corpora: Historical background of Corpus Linguistics

Tony Berber Sardinha tony4 at uol.com.br
Thu Apr 18 11:25:28 UTC 2002

Dear Charo de Felipe and Ramesh

Some of the early publications by Sinclair have appeared in the following
collection, such as his 1966 'beginning the study of lexis' paper:

Foley, J. A. (Ed.). (1996). *J M Sinclair on Lexis and Lexicography*. Singapore:
UniPress.

The 1970 OSTI report is not included there, though.

cheers
tony.
Dr Tony Berber Sardinha
LAEL, PUC/SP
(Catholic University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
tony4 at uol.com.br
http://lael.pucsp.br/~tony
[New website]