[Corpora-List] MorphoSyntactic Analyser for Spanish in Java

Jesus Contreras jcontreras at isoco.com
Fri Aug 9 08:55:07 UTC 2002

Hello everybody

We are looking for a morphological analyser for Spanish language. We have
already checked DFKI's registry, google, etc, but with almost no result.
Please, if anybody has some information, we would appreciate it a lot. Not
all features listed below are compulsory.

	Thanks in advance,
		Jesus Contreras

Here are some features we a re looking for:
The analyser should be able to identify sentences and words within the given
text, and for each word obtain all the morphosyntactic information as:

1. Part of Speech and morphological (root, gender, number, etc...)
information on output
2. Implemented in java language with documentation about APIs, etc..
3. Output in a procesable format (RDF, XML, etc...)
4. Input (Dictionary/Rules) in a procesable format (RDF, XML, etc...)
5. Possibility to extend to other languages (adding rules and dictionary):
English, German