Corpora: Q: Korean verb frequency list

Chris Brew cbrew at ling.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 21 14:24:08 UTC 2002

The Linguistic Data Consortium has a corpus of Korean newswire from
which it would be possible, given a part-of-speech tagger, to extract
a reasonable approximation to what you need.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 05:04:14PM +0200, Peter Kühnlein wrote:
> Dear list members,
>
> a colleague of mine is just about carrying through a study on Korean and
> she needs a list of the most frequent verbs in that language. (She is
> working on verb valency & distribution.) I would be very grateful if
> someone could give me a hint where she can find something on that topic,
> or maybe an address where she can direct further inquiries.
>
> Greetings,
> Peter Kühnlein
>
> --
> CRC SFB 360 		http://www.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/~pkuehnle
> "A man talking sense to himself is no madder than
>  a man talking nonsense not to himself" (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead)

Dr. Chris Brew,  Assistant Professor of Computational Linguistics
Department of Linguistics, 1712 Neil Avenue, Columbus OH 43210
Tel:  +614 292 5429 Fax: +614 292 8833
Email:cbrew at brewling.osu.edu
(Remove my surname from the above to get email address)