Corpora: searching for dialogue corpora

agargett at cyllene.uwa.edu.au agargett at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 14:50:30 UTC 2002

Hi Corpora List members

I am currently researching models of planning dialogue with the Linguistics
Department at UWA, and am trying to track down corpora suitable for this
purpose. I am interested in any english dialogue corpora involving planning
(eg cooperative tasks, booking travel tickets, etc), and particularly
tagged texts (structured down to morpho-syntactic level if possible).

Could anyone suggest corpora fitting the above specifications? Any help
with this would be very much appreciated.

sincerely
Andrew Gargett