Corpora: taggers for German

Atro Voutilainen atro.voutilainen at conexor.fi
Thu Mar 28 04:31:52 UTC 2002

Conexor has taggers and parsers for German (as well as Italian, English,
French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, soon also Dutch). An online demo is
at http://www.conexor.fi

Best regards,
Atro Voutilainen

--
Atro Voutilainen, Exec VP, Ph.D.            mobile: +358 50 5437452
Conexor Oy                                     fax: +358 9 37468502
Helsinki Science Park                   atro.voutilainen at conexor.fi
Koetilantie 3, 00710 Helsinki, Finland        http://www.conexor.fi