Corpora: corpus linguistics course

geoffrey.williams geoffrey.williams at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 28 17:58:11 UTC 2002

Dear All

I made two  mistakes in my last email;

One Béatrice not Brigitte. This come from writing two emails at a time.

Two the URL for WConcord. This neat piece of freeware for Windows
concordancing has been provided by martinek at top.cz
(Zdenek Martinek, Masarykova 4, 312 19 Plzen, Czech Republic).
siegrist at hrz1.hrz.th-darmstadt.de
(Prof. Dr. Leslie Siegrist, TH Darmstadt, FB2, Institut für Sprach- und
Literaturwissenschaft, Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany)
and really can be found at:
http://www.linglit.tu-darmstadt.de/wconcord.htm

My apologies to those who sought and did not find, my heartfelt thanks to
the providers of this tool.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey C. Williams, MSc, PhD
Département Langues Etrangères Appliquées
U.F.R. Lettres et Sciences Humaines
4, rue Jean Zay
B.P. 92116
56321 LORIENT Cedex