[Corpora-List] WordSmith Tools problem

Veronika Koller Veronika.Koller at isis.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Nov 5 16:09:24 UTC 2002

Dear list members,
has anyone come acrooss the problem described below and found a solution to
it?

Whenever I want to save a concordance as a txt or Word file, copy and paste
it to Word or the Editor, and even when expanding concordance lines, the
node word changes to seemingly anywhere in the text, making it impossible
to properly work with attested results.

Since this is starting to drive me crazy, your help in maintaining sanity
in academia will be much appreciated indeed. ;-)
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Veronika Koller

Mag.a Veronika Koller
Department of English/Business English
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 9
A-1090 Vienna
Tel.: 43/1/31336-4068
Fax: 43/1/31336-747