[Corpora-List] Plea for help

David Lee david_lee00 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:00:06 UTC 2002

My web site http://devoted.to/corpora gives extensive links to most aspects
of corpus-based language research. You will find links to corpora, software
and tools, and also relevant references (see, in particular, the section on
introductory textbooks, and the links to comprehensive on-line/downloadable
bibliographies on the field).

Dave.

David YW Lee
dvdlee at umich.edu

Research Fellow, MICASE project
English Language Institute, University of Michigan
TCF Building, 401 E. Liberty, Suite 350, Rm 3140
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-2298, USA. Tel: +1 734-615-9638 (O)

MICASE web site: http://www.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/micase.htm
Corpus-based Linguistics web site: http://devoted.to/corpora