[Corpora-List] Environmental Engineering English

krausse krausse at fh-nordhausen.de
Wed Nov 20 07:28:55 UTC 2002

Dear all,

I am currently about to embark upon a doctoral thesis in the field of
corpus linguistics. My chosen field of interest is Environmental
Engineering English and small specific corpus analysis.

My (hopefully) future supervisor has asked me that I try to find out
whether Environmental Engineering English is "virgin territory" or
whether anybody has already done research on this topic or worked on
similar projects.

If you know whether other people have already covered this area I would
be very grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you could give me on this one.

Best,
Sylvana Krausse

Languages Department of FH Nordhausen
Weinberghof 4