[Corpora-List] Re: "Question Answering" corpora

Hristo Tanev htanev at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 13:07:10 UTC 2002

Hi!
Regarding the intention of Zhipping to cut the "dirty
questions" from his corpus, I also think that it is
not a good idea. If I make a QA system on the Web, for
sure I would like that this system responds to
questions like: "Who, the fuck, is Bush?".

It might be appropriate to put such questions in a
different section in his corpus, but to delete them at
all, it does not seem reasonable to me.

Hristo Tanev