[Corpora-List] is verification of language classification necessary?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Fri Dec 19 13:17:17 UTC 2003

Dear Corpora linguists, I wonder if there were any answers to my question if the old language classifications should undergo some new verifications now and then? Was there any sort of a discussion? I have no access to web sites. Neither can I receive the attachment. May I ask all those colleagues who cared to say something on the verification of classifications to send me their ideas as norman e-mail messages to my address yutamb at hotmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at hotmail.com Wishing all the linguists in the world further success in their linguistic studies, be well, Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia